Are you looking for the best calorie blasting, fat burning workouts to help you get in shape? These calorie burning workouts will help you burn at least 500 calories in one session!
Royal starfish(Astropecten articulatus) normally found along the southeast coast of the United States, is a carnivore animal, feeding on small molluscs, which are captured by the arms of the star and into the mouth, where they are swallowed whole.
Photo credit: Mark Walz
Virginia Woolf’s suicide note, written to her husband Leonard.
On 28 March 1941 Virginia Woolf put on her coat, filled the pockets with rocks and walked into the River Ouse near her home and drowned herself. Her body wasn’t found until 18 April 1941. Her husband burried her cremated remains in their garden.
Each day, take a photo of you doing the yoga pose.
Some of these will be challenging. The point of yoga isn’t to be immediately flexible and capable of doing everything. If you cannot do something, do it simply to the best of your ability. The more you practice, the easier the harder poses will become.
- Balasana (Child’s Pose)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog)
- Virabhadrasana I (Warrior I Pose)
- Anjaneyasana (Low Lunge)
- Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend)
- Marjaryasana (Cat Pose )
- Purvottanasana (Upward Plank Pose)
- Janu Sirsasana (Head-to-Knee Forward Bend)
- Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
- Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Eka Pada Rajakapotasana (One-Legged King Pigeon Pose)
- Eka Pada Rajakapotasana II (One-Legged King Pigeon Pose II)
- Utthita Trikonasana (Extended Triangle Pose)
- Utthita Hasta Padangustasana (Extended Hand-To-Big-Toe Pose)
- Plank Pose
- Baddha Konasana (Bound Angle Pose)
- Salamba Sarvangasana (Supported Shoulderstand)
- Halasana (Plow Pose)
- Pincha Mayurasana (Feathered Peacock Pose)- Use wall if necessary
- Adho Mukha Vrksasana (Handstand)- Use wall if necessary
- Supta Virasana (Reclining Hero Pose)
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Urdhva Dhanurasana (Upward Bow or Wheel Pose)
- Parsvottanasana (Intense Side Stretch Pose)
- Anantasana (Side-Reclining Leg Lift)
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Bridge Pose)
- Bakasana (Crane Pose)
- Natarajasana (Lord of the Dance Pose)
- Hanumanasana (Monkey Pose)
Albino American Alligator